CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She's Here!!!

She is here and we are so excited. We named her Jaylee Della Thomas! She was born on the 16th at exactly noon! I thought that was kinda cool. She weighed 6 lbs and 12 oz. I thought that she was going to be a lot bigger than that but no she is just a little thing. This is one of the first pictures we took of her right after she was born!
The proud new dad! He has been great through this whole thing! He loves her so much! He has got the hang of this dad thing that's for sure. It didn't take him long to learn how to wrap her up tight. He still wont change her diaper her change her clothes but I think that's because he doesn't want to be the one to make her cry because she doesn't like either one of them! We have a family picture but it is on my moms camera so when I get it I will put it on!Well this is the only picture of just me and her. We have other ones but they are on my moms camera! Ours isn't really working at the moment so we are going to get it fixed. This is what she wore home! I had a couple of sleepers to and this to pick from and decided that she was to cute to just be in a sleeper! And well she wouldn't have fit into the sleepers anyways. She is way to little for them!

1 comment: